Offer financing for
Enjoy $0 Merchant Fee Options!
Offer the lowest payments for large purchases, easy and simple!
- $0 merchant fees
- 12 to 72 month terms
- 6 to 24 month promo offers
- 9.99% APR
- Greater case acceptance
- Approvals up to $60,000
- No prepayment penalties
PowerPay Healthcare Services
Health & Wellness
Personal Well-being, Mind and Body
What are the benefits of financing with PowerPay?
Powerpay is a leading provider of healthcare financing for elective procedures. By enrolling with us, you can improve revenue and patient satisfaction at the same time:
- No hidden fees and $0 merchant fees.
- Affordable loan options.
- Expand your client base.
- Improve cash flow.
How does it work?
We know how much you do as a healthcare provider and business owner — that’s why we pride ourselves on making the enrollment process as simple as possible. Once you enroll your business with PowerPay, our team will begin training you so you can offer loans to your patients. We also provide a number of resources to help your business get started, including mobile links, printed guides, excellent customer service, marketing assistance and even on-demand assistance for any loan.
Once your team has been approved and trained, your patients can apply directly for a loan via our website or yours by simply clicking a link. Our team will review their application within 24 hours and then assist with loan product selection, including collection of identity, all necessary loan documents, process of stipulations for any applications that might need more work, and funding. For more support, we have a team on stand-by from 8 AM – Midnight (EST) everyday!
Our newest service, PowerPay Concierge, was developed to help doctors maximize their consumer financing program. Having worked with over 6,000 merchants and thousands of borrowers, we took the most effective techniques and built a team that handles all aspects of a loan from application to funding.
Your concierge is your own personal finance manager that will help you sell, process, and close every one of your loans. This free program is available to practices that don’t have a finance team but know the value and importance of consumer financing.
of Americans have less than $600 in savings.
of medical practitioners report financing increases their average sale.
of borrowers feel financing allows them to make a larger purchase.
Financing for Elective Healthcare Procedures
When it comes to healthcare financing, elective procedures can be some of the most expensive. If you’re a medical provider looking into financing options for your practice, it’s important to explore all of your options. There are a number of different lenders who offer healthcare financing, and each one has its own set of terms and conditions. It can be difficult to find the right loan for your needs, but it’s worth taking the time to do so. In this article, we will discuss some of the best healthcare financing options available to medical providers. We’ll also cover some of the things you should keep in mind when choosing a healthcare financing option.
What is an elective procedure?
An elective procedure is any type of medical procedure that is not considered medically necessary. In other words, it’s a procedure that you choose to have done for cosmetic or personal reasons. There are a number of different elective procedures that medical providers offer, and the cost of these procedures can vary widely. Elective procedures include plastic and aesthetic surgery, medspa treatments, dentistry, vision, fertility treatments and more.
Why might a patient need to finance an elective procedure?
There are a number of reasons why patients might need to finance an elective procedure. In some cases, patients may not have the money upfront to pay for the procedure. In other cases, patients may want to spread out the cost of the procedure over time. Whatever the reason, there are a number of different financing options available to patients.
Does insurance cover elective procedures?
In most cases, insurance does not cover elective procedures. This is because insurance companies typically only cover procedures that are considered medically necessary. However, there are some exceptions to this rule. For example, some insurers may cover elective procedures if they are considered medically necessary to improve the patient’s quality of life.
What is the typical cost of an elective procedure?
The cost of an elective procedure can range from a few hundred to thousands of dollars and can vary widely, depending on a number of factors. Some of the things that can affect the cost of an elective procedure include:
- The type of procedure being done
- The experience of the surgeon
- The geographic location
- The fees associated with the procedure
- The Anesthesia used during surgery
What are the best payment options for elective procedures?
There are a number of different payment options available for patients who need to finance an elective procedure. Some of the best options include:
– Paying out of pocket: If you have the money upfront, paying for the procedure out of pocket is usually the best option. This is because you will not have to pay any interest on the loan.
– Using a line of credit: A line of credit is a type of loan that allows you to borrow money up to a certain limit. You can use the money you borrowed to pay for your procedure, and then repay the loan over time. Line of credit loans typically have lower interest rates than other types of loans, making them a good option for patients who need to finance an elective procedure.
– Credit cards: Another option for financing an elective procedure is to use a credit card. This can be a good option if you have good credit and can get a low interest rate on your card. However, it’s important to be aware that you will have to pay the full amount of the procedure, plus interest, back to the credit card company.
– Personal loans: Another option for financing an elective procedure is to take out a personal loan. This can be a good option if you have good credit and can get a low interest rate on your loan. However, it’s important to be aware that you will have to pay the full amount of the procedure, plus interest, back to the lender.
– Healthcare financing: Healthcare financing is a type of loan that is specifically designed to help patients finance elective healthcare procedures. Healthcare financing can be a good option for patients who need to finance an elective procedure but may not qualify for other types of loans. Healthcare financing can also be a good option for patients who need to finance multiple elective healthcare procedures at once.
As you can see, there are a number of different payment options available for patients who need to finance an elective healthcare procedure. Patients should talk to their healthcare provider to discuss the best payment option for their specific situation.
HealthCare Financing for Medical Professionals FAQs
How can I offer healthcare financing to my patients?
There are a few ways that doctors and practices can offer healthcare financing to their patients. One option is to partner with a company that provides healthcare financing. This company can provide a variety of services, including helping patients find affordable financing, providing patient education on their financing options, and working directly with the doctor or practice to arrange payment plans. Another option is for the doctor or practice to set up their own in-house financing program, which still requires partnering with a financial institution or setting up a payment plan directly with the doctor’s office. Whichever option works best, make sure you are clear on the terms of each.
Will applying for a healthcare loan affect my patient's credit?
It depends on your loan provider. Some providers may report patient payment history to credit agencies, while others may not. You should check with your specific lender to find out how they report patient payments. If you are concerned about your patient’s credit score, you may want to recommend one of the top healthcare loan providers who do not require a credit check.
What are the best ways to educate my patients on healthcare financing?
There are a number of ways to educate your patients about healthcare financing. Some helpful resources include loan providers, educational services, informational pamphlets and even online calculators that can help estimate monthly payments. It’s important to be as transparent as possible with your patients, and provide them with all the information they need to make an informed decision about their healthcare.
Offer Patient Financing for Elective Healthcare Procedures with PowerPay FAQ
Read PowerPay FAQ for HCPs to learn more about offering patient financing for plastic and cosmetic surgery, as well as answers to other frequently asked questions.