Save Money with $0 Merchant Fee Options!
Offer low payment options for medical spa treatments
with an easy and simple process!
Offer financing for the clearing of bacteria and drying up the excess oils that lead to acne.
Offer financing for the treatment of flat brown, gray, or black spots on the skin.
Offer financing for the reshaping of an area of the body.
Offer financing for the application of a chemical solution to the skin to remove the top layers.
Offer financing to get rid of of stubborn fat in certain parts of the body.
Offer medical spa loans for the surgical reversal of encroaching baldness.
Offer medical spa loans for hair loss treatment.
Injectables and Fillers
Offer medical spa loans for the restoration of a smoother appearance through soft tissue filler injections.
IPL/ Laser treatments
Offer medical spa loans for the cutting, burning, or destroying of tissue using a strong beam of light.
Laser hair removal
Offer medical spa loans for the removal of unwanted hair using a concentrated beam of light.
Laser resurfacing and light therapy
Offer financing to your patients for the reducing of facial wrinkles and skin irregularities, such as blemishes or acne scars.
Microdermabrasion and Micro Needling (PRP)
Offer financing to your patients for the treatment of cosmetic and medical skin conditions.
Spider and varicose vein treatments
Offer financing to your patients for the treatment of spider and varicose veins.
Offer financing to your patients for the removal of tattoos with the use of lasers to destroy the ink itself.
Medical Spa Financing for Providers
Medical spas are gaining popularity as patients seek more convenient and affordable ways to enhance their appearance. However, medical spa treatments and procedures can be expensive, so many patients require alternative payment options for the treatment they seek. By providing healthcare financing, your practice can help patients find a way to afford care.
The Benefits of Offering Financing for MedSpa Treatments
PowerPay is a medical spa financing company that offers several benefits to both patients and providers by working directly alongside them. Some of our highlights include:
- No hidden HCP/ office fees
- Quick payment solutions to help your patients cover their procedures
- Receive payment right away with our instant approval process
- Financial management help for coordinating loans with patients
- No more chasing down customers for payments
How do my patients benefit from PowerPay financing?
There are many benefits for patients when they choose to finance their medspa needs. Some of these include:
- No upfront costs. Patients can get the services they need without having to pay any upfront costs.
- Lower interest rates and flexible repayment terms. Our plans are tailored to client’s unique financial needs.
- Afford treatments they’ve always wanted. That laser hair removal or skin resurfacing is suddenly within reach!
How It Works
As a dedicated healthcare provider and business owner, we understand the demands on your time. — that’s why we pride ourselves on making the enrollment process as simple as possible. When you enroll your business with PowerPay, our team will provide comprehensive training, equipping you to offer loans to your patients seamlessly We also offer a range of resources to help your business get started, including mobile links, printed guides, excellent customer service, marketing assistance and even on-demand assistance for any loan-related inquiries.
Once your team has been approved and trained, your patients can apply directly for a loan via our website or yours by simply clicking a link. Our team will promptly review their applications within 24 hours and assist them in selecting the right loan product, including collection of identity, all necessary loan documents, process of stipulations for any applications that might need more work, and funding. For more support, we have a team on stand-by from 8 AM – Midnight (EST) everyday!
PowerPay’s Concierge service is available for healthcare professionals new to patient financing or seeking additional resources to manage the loan process, our Concierge service is here to assist you. By opting for Concierge, your practice will benefit from a dedicated personal finance manager who will handle the time-consuming tasks associated with the loan process on your behalf
of Americans have less than $600 in savings.
of dealers report financing increases their average sale.
of cardholders feel promotion financing makes their larger purchases affordable.
Why should I offer financing at my medical spa business?
There are a multitude of benefits to offering financing to your medspa patients. To name a few:
- Grow your client base. Offering loans can help you attract new patients who may not have been able to afford your services otherwise.
- Increase expensive procedures. By eliminating the obstacle of financing, your patients will be able to consider more advanced services that otherwise seemed out of reach.
- Improve cash flow. Offering loans can help improve your business’s cash flow by providing you with payment upfront.
- Decrease cancellations. By removing the obstacle of finances for your patients, they will be able to follow through with the botox or body sculpting they have been putting off!
Why might a patient need to finance medical spa treatment?
The cost of medical spa treatments can be varied and often expensive. Most insurance plans consider medical spa services to be elective and therefore do not offer coverage. Some patients may not be able to pay upfront or out of pocket for their desired procedure. As a result, it is helpful for both your business and your patients to offer alternative payment options so that medical spa care is more accessible.
Other Payment Options
There are other ways for patients to pay for their medical spa treatments. Common payment methods include:
- Paying out of pocket: Paying for medical spa treatments out of pocket is the most common method of payment. Patients can use cash, check, or credit card to pay for their treatment.
- Using a line of credit: Some medical spas offer lines of credit that patients can use to finance their treatments. Lines of credit usually have low interest rates and can be used for multiple procedures.
- Credit cards: Many medical spas accept major credit cards as a form of payment, though they may have higher interest rates than other financing options.
It is important for your clients to choose the best option based on their financial situation. By offering financing through your practice, you can help support this decision by providing another means of payment.
Medical Spa Treatment Financing for Medical Professionals FAQs
What is the medical spa treatment loan process like for patients?
The process of applying for a medical spa loan is relatively simple with the options of applying in person via a bank or credit agency, or through an easy online application with a direct lending partner. Either way a patient applies, they simply need to provide some basic information about themselves and their financing needs. Lenders will typically require information such as the patient’s name, address, employer, income, and credit score.
Once the application is complete, the lender will review it and determine if the patient is eligible for a loan. If the patient is approved, the lender will work with the patient to outline repayment terms that fit their budget. Patients should note that medical spa loans are not available in all states so patients should check with their local lenders to see if they offer these types of loans.
If I offer medical spa treatment financing, will it impact my patient’s credit?
It depends on the loan provider and whether they do a hard or soft credit pull. A hard credit pull will have a more negative impact on your patient’s credit score, while a soft credit pull will not have an impact on their score. If you’re concerned about the impact that taking out medical spa financing could have on your patient’s credit score, it’s worth checking with the loan provider to see how they perform credit checks.
Why should a medical spa offer financing?
By offering financing, a medical spa can increase patient volume and revenue. Some benefits of offering financing include the following:
- Patients can finance their treatments over time, which allows them to get the treatments they need without incurring debt.
- Financing options give patients more flexibility when it comes to choosing treatment plans.
- Financing helps patients maintain their credit scores by breaking down large payments into smaller monthly installments.
- Medical practices that offer financing can increase profits by up to 25% by providing patients who may not be able to afford treatments otherwise a solution.
What is the typical length of a loan for a medical spa treatments and procedures?
The typical length of a loan for medical spa treatments and procedures depends on the loan provider. For example, one lender might offer terms of 12 to 36 months, while another might offer terms of 60 or 72 months. It’s important to compare interest rates and other terms among lenders before choosing which loan provider to partner with for your patients.