Contractors keep more, sell more, earn more with our home improvement financing.
PowerPay®, LLC (“PowerPay®”) Merchant Application (“Application”) is submitted, by or with proper authority, on behalf of the named merchant or business (“Applicant”), for approval for participation as a merchant in the PowerPay® consumer credit program. By submitting an Application, Applicant hereby warrants, covenants and agrees to the following:
1. The information submitted in and in conjunction with the Application is true, accurate and complete to the best of Applicant’s knowledge
2. Applicant acknowledges that the Application will be used for the purpose of qualifying the Applicant for participation in the PowerPay® Program.
3. The party executing the Application is an officer and/or owner of Applicant with the authority to execute the Application.
4. Applicant has reviewed the Application, Program Agreement, and these Disclosures.
5. Applicant authorizes PowerPay® to exchange information about the Applicant and this account with creditors, credit bureaus, and other persons.
6. PowerPay® is authorized to contact the Applicant about the account, including using any contact information or cell phone numbers provided now or in the future, using automated telephone dialing technology and/or artificial or prerecorded voices when contacting Applicant. You are not required to provide this consent as a condition of this application and may revoke your consent at any time.
7. Applicant and their employees agree to provide mobile phone numbers which PowerPay can use to communicate information related to the processing of any loan, follow up, training or marketing messages related to PowerPay services. Applicant authorizes PowerPay or it’s affiliated companies to call the company or it’s employees and or send SMS text messages via an automatic system or prerecorded message to applicant and users’ cell phone. Standard text messaging rates and fees from my mobile carrier may apply. The Applicant or its employee can opt-out at any time. APPLICANT AGREES THAT IT SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF A CHANGE IN THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY UNDER THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq., OR SIMILAR STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, AND ANY REGULATIONS PROMULGATED THEREUNDER RESULTING FROM US ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT YOU AT THE MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED.
8. Applicant may be required at any time to provide a copy of Applicant’s audited or certified financial statements if available, for the most recent fiscal year, including Income Statement, Statement of Owner’s Equity, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
9. This Application is subject to approval by PowerPay® and participation may be revoked at any time.
10. Upon approval of this Application by PowerPay®, Applicant and Merchant, without further action, agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of the PowerPay® Program Agreement and any instructions, or procedures PowerPay® may communicate from time to time.
11. Sole Proprietorships and Partnerships: PowerPay® may check and verify credit history and secure credit reports of the Applicant and any named principals, owners, or partners. The named principals, owners, and partners instruct any third party including but not limited to any consumer reporting agency, partner, and vendor to provide such report.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens a new account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask your (principal’s) name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.